This will be our last call until May 22. :( You all have been so great and your support has been amazing! I don't typically promote "self calls" very much but I am doing my best to build a message that I believe God has laid on my heart for our group.As you know, I am typically the one who introduces our speakers and lets them unleash their profound words of insight upon you all :). However, in this case I feel that I would like to personally give a "heart talk" that will be geared specifically towards where hopefully many of YOU will be at.
I know that so many of you will be extremely busy but if you could 1) Pray and 2) Refer this to someone who could use it I would appreciate it so much!
Thanks again for your support! Last weeks call was amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment