Have a grateful and contented-with-life spirit. Circumstances may be hard, but you can have a grateful spirit.
Don't always be looking to the next step. That's a big reason why people become ungrateful.
Contentedness does not come from our surroundings but our heart.
We should teach our children to help instead of always needing help.
The attitude is key.
Do you get behind what your boyfriend is doing? Do you think he is a great person, or do you really support him?
Don't try to force a relationship if you're not excited with where you're going.
Love the church and the church leaders and constantly praise them.
Make sure you know your children's hearts and desires. Help them to get involved in ministry.
Be organized and be flexible.
Questions to ask yourself:
Do I talk about problems people have more then their ideas?
Do I complain regularly about my food?
Am I high maintenance?
Do I laugh at people behind their backs?
Does your employer say you do an excellent job?
Do you cut corners?
Do you break the little rules because you think you know better?
Q. How can you be passionate for whatever your future husband is passionate about?
A. Your husband and you are going to match. Your boyfriend may want great things, but your passions need to match.
Q. What are some things you should look for in a guy both negative and positive?
A. Beyond praying and reeding their Bible, pick someone that doesn't feel superior over others. Then, they will raise them to be servants.
No comments:
Post a Comment