In case you haven't noticed, I have uploaded over 50 documents and training videos that you can use to help you grow, leader your groups, and become a better equipped believer.
Training Materials - This includes over 40 papers that I have written on subjects that might be helpful to you. They will not answer all your questions but they will help.
Leadership/Group Materials - Some of you have expressed the need for an overview of Powerline that you can refer to others who might be interested in it. This site gives you that Overview.
Dr. Phil Brown Materials - This site is more in depth and will provide help to the more mature Christians.
Excellent Training Videos List - In the modern shift of technology, I have found watching videos a great source of strength and encouragement. I will continue to post videos that I highly recommend.
If any of you have any suggestions for more material that can be added just e-mail me at powerlinesunday@yahoo.ca.
No comments:
Post a Comment